Wednesday, September 17, 2008

To Donate to Nadine's Lawyer Fund...

Please click on the donate button on the right upper side of this blog!

If you would like to send a check or money order please email me and I can give you our info.

savemynadine@gmail.com

Nadine know's people are going to help her stay safe, she promises a picture to all that donate :)

***COMING SOON***
Me and Nadine are making bracelets! All of them will be unique and one of a kind, make of quality beads and crystals. Anyone to make a donation over $10 will be recieving one of these!!! More details soon!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

wheres my picture? lol

i love you nadine even though i havent seen you in person yet I will soon! you are so precious. and Aunt Nikki is a great mommy.

I love you aunt nikki!!!

Michelle said...

I don't know you personally, but I've read your blog a few times and when I read it today, this just breaks my heart. Especially with everything your family has already gone through. I've made a donation, I hope it helps!!

Your blog friend,
Michelle in AZ